Company: Certified Grocers Midwest
Facility Type: Major food distribution center for independent grocers
Type of Replacement: Complete tear - off down to the structural metal deck
Square Footage: 541,800 SF
Specification: Mechanically Attached 45 Mil TPO Roofing System
Manufacturer Workmanship Rating: Outstanding
Client Relationship: Ongoing since 1993 - Multiple capital projects
- This project stands as the first TPO installation in metropolitan Chicago!
- The project was completed in two phases as requested by the owner to satisfy budget constraints.
- The perishables and other food products within the distribution center required extraordinary housekeeping during the removal of the old saturated roof and installation of the new system.
- Special design criterion was required at the building perimeters due to positive pressures created by hundreds of overhead doors surrounding the facility.
- Over one hundred different components created the final assembly.
“The quality workmanship and service offered by your company is second to none. I have been involved in numerous roofing projects and it is rare indeed to find a contractor of your stature and integrity… We highly recommend MidAmerica Roofing.”
- Facility Manager, Certified Grocers Midwest, Inc.